SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom as we speak introduced motion on quite a lot of payments, together with AB 2097 by Assemblymember Laura Friedman (D-Glendale).
This measure signed by the Governor will prohibit minimal parking necessities for brand spanking new housing, business and different developments positioned close to transit to cut back automobile emissions and promote denser, extra reasonably priced housing nearer to folks’s every day locations.
A signing message will be discovered right here.
The complete listing of payments the Governor introduced signing will be discovered beneath:
- AB 1636 by Assemblymember Dr. Akilah Weber (D-San Diego) – Doctor’s and surgeon’s certificates: registered intercourse offenders.
- AB 1742 by Assemblymember Robert Rivas (D-Salinas) – California Cigarette Fireplace Security and Firefighter Safety Act: Tobacco Grasp Settlement Settlement.
- AB 1776 by Assemblymember James Gallagher (R-Yuba Metropolis) – Useful resource conservation districts: California Immediate Cost Act.
- AB 1783 by Assemblymember Marc Levine (D-Marin County) – Lobbying: administrative actions.
- AB 2048 by Assemblymember Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles) – Strong waste: franchise agreements: database.
- AB 2057 by Assemblymember Wendy Carrillo (D-Los Angeles) – Division of Transportation: items motion knowledge.
- AB 2097 by Assemblymember Laura Friedman (D-Glendale) – Residential, business, or different improvement varieties: parking necessities. A signing message will be discovered right here.
- AB 2271 by Assemblymember Mike Gipson (D-Carson) – Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority: contracting: native companies.
- AB 2298 by Assemblymember Chad Mayes (I-Rancho Mirage) – Leisure water use: wave basins.
- AB 2503 by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) – Landlords and tenants: California Regulation Revision Fee: examine.
- AB 2805 by Assemblymember Rebecca Bauer-Kahan (D-Orinda) – Division of Fish and Wildlife: advance mitigation and regional conservation funding methods.
- AB 2912 by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Menlo Park) – Shopper warranties.
- AB 2973 by the Committee on Larger Training – Postsecondary training: omnibus invoice.
- SB 450 by Senator Robert Hertzberg (D-Van Nuys) – Fireplace safety: Particular District Fireplace Response Fund: Workplace of Emergency Providers.
- SB 559 by Senator Melissa Hurtado (D-Sanger) – Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- SB 793 by Senator Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) – Alcoholic drinks: music venue licenses.
- SB 856 by Senator Invoice Dodd (D-Napa) – Wild pigs: validations.
- SB 910 by Senator Melissa Hurtado (D-Sanger) – Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
- SB 945 by Senator John Laird (D-Santa Cruz) – Falconry: American peregrine falcons.
- SB 978 by Senator Mike McGuire (D-Healdsburg) – Division of Assets Recycling and Restoration: wildfire particles cleanup and removing: contracts.
- SB 1267 by Senator Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Medical laboratories.
- SB 1496 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – Taxation: tax, price, and surcharge administration: insurance coverage tax charges.
The Governor additionally vetoed the next payments:
- AB 1078 by Assemblymember Jim Patterson (R-Fresno) – Power: constructing requirements: photovoltaic necessities. A veto message will be discovered right here.
- AB 2003 by Assemblymember Mike Fong (D-Alhambra) – California Workforce Improvement Board: mannequin profession pathways. A veto message will be discovered right here.
- AB 2230 by Assemblymember Mike Gipson (D-Carson) – CalWORKs: non permanent shelter and everlasting housing advantages. A veto message will be discovered right here.
- AB 2320 by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) – Reproductive well being care pilot program. A veto message will be discovered right here.
- AB 2550 by Assemblymember Dr. Joaquin Arambula (D-Fresno) – State Air Assets Board: San Joaquin Valley Air Air pollution Management District: nonattainment. A veto message will be discovered right here.
- AB 2665 by Assemblymember Wendy Carrillo (D-Los Angeles) – Youngster welfare system: racial disparities. A veto message will be discovered right here.
- SB 834 by Senator Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) – Tax-exempt standing: rebel. A veto message will be discovered right here.
For full textual content of the payments, go to: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov.